The basic purpose of the Route Sales Representative is to drive sales and control costs with Rudi's Bakery products through route operations execution in retail accounts within designated geography. Responsible for all activities related to operation of a sales route. Tasks are to be completed while maintaining the highest safety, food safety and quality, cost and GMP standards in a high speed manufacturing environment.
This is a day shift, base + commission based position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Safe driving to and between designated stops
2. Store level execution (All functions associated with servicing a store upon entering)
3. Morning truck loading and inventory accounting
4. Afternoon unloading, order review, and paperwork completion
5. Maintain a fresh and adequate supply of authorized products at all times in approved customers on designated route
6. Attain sales volume and revenue targets to meet planned objectives
7. Control return levels to meet planned objectives
8. Provide service levels to customers as directed by Route Operations Managers
9. Extensive interaction with customers in the market to maintain business relationships
10. Execution of marketing, promotion, new item initiatives, and special projects
11. Ensure accountability of product and documentation
12. Any other tasks as directed by Sales Supervisor and / or Division Manager
13. Responsible for reporting food safety and quality issues and initiate action, as necessary.
Must be able to pass a drug & background check.
Rudi's Organic Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,900.00 to $53,000.00 /year