Tribute Home Care is adding a third RN Care Manager to our wonderful team of professionals in Maryland. This position will oversee client services for Anne Arundel County and parts of southern Baltimore County.
If you’re a Registered Nurse licensed in Maryland, and would love to have a deeper impact on people who need care, we’d love to hear from you and share more about what we’re offering.
Responsibilities of the RN Care Manager
- Oversee the delivery of Tribute’s home care services to a defined set of clients and help them remain in their own homes for as long as possible
- Speak with prospective clients, complete nursing assessments, develop and update care plans and work with the scheduling team to put together care teams for your clients
- Support, instruct and supervise Tribute Caregivers
- Visit and communicate with clients and families frequently
The RN Care Manager position also offers:
- The ability to set your own schedule - within normal business hours - and work from wherever is most convenient
- Two RN colleagues who know the ropes, share best practices and back you up when issues arise. It’s collaborative and rewarding work
- The opportunity to be a full participant in shaping the company’s direction
- A competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- A 401K Retirement Plan
Successful Registered Nurse Care Manager candidates will be licensed as an RN in Maryland, and have at least 2 years of experience in health care services, preferably in elder care.
Tribute is a private home care company that offers just what people who need home care want: great caregivers and great service. We have the most stringent hiring standards possible, and we’ve worked hard to offer our remarkable caregivers the community of support and recognition they so richly deserve.
If you’d like to learn more about Tribute, please visit our website at http://www.tributehomecare.com
Because we would like to understand why you’re applying to Tribute, we won’t accept resumes without cover letters.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative