At EAC we strive to provide the world’s best product development technology and services to our customers by building long-term relationships that provide continuously increasing value. We are looking for someone that is assertive, motivated, self-disciplined, engaging and business savvy. As an Account Manager your primary function is to develop new business as well as develop relationships with key personnel at existing customers. In addition you are responsible for selling the full product suite EAC has to offer in the assigned territory. This includes sales of software and services; implementation, training, process consulting and engineering.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- To achieve assigned revenue quota by selling PTC software products and EAC solutions to the engineering sector of the discrete manufacturing companies with a focus on new business
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution
- Build relationships with key customers and departmental managers
- Prospect and develop new accounts while maintaining sales within existing accounts
- Develop revenue forecast in coordination with Regional Sales Manager
- Investigate and develop sales opportunities for product development consulting and/or training consulting within the assigned territory
- Expected to develop a pipeline that is 3x of quota in all quota categories
- Ability to manage territory through marketing development (Seminars, web casts, customer appreciation events, etc…)
- Engage and develop entire territory with the EAC PDS vision, this includes working with the rest of the EAC team (VAM’s, AAM’s). Utilize the proper resource for the proper opportunities.
- Expected to talk to every EAC customer quarterly (between the AM and AAM this needs to be accomplished)
- Develop Long Term Relationships
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- 3-5 Years Sales Experience
- College Degree Desired
- Technical Aptitude Desired
- Mechanical Aptitude Desired
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge, skills and abilities which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with the position.
- Must have Problem Solving skills and be able to engage to solve real business problems
- Must be able to manage Internal Resource Coordination that is used on a daily basis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, results-oriented, disciplined
- Able to work individually and part of a team
- Strong computer knowledge
Environmental or atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job.
- Exposed to moderate noise levels
- Light sedentary office work.
- Ability to travel to sites throughout North America as needed
- Some overnight travel required
The EAC work Environment is reflective of our Five Tenets. Our employee base is chosen and developed in accordance with our Core Values.
Be the best
Do it right
EAC Core Values:
Driven to win
Accountability to team/Responsibility for action
Medical and dental insurance
Voluntary vision insurance
Flexible Savings Account
Dependent Care Savings Account
401(k) Traditional and Roth
Basic Life and AD&D and Disability Insurance
This is a remote position in Huntsville, AL