Social Enterprise Greenhouse is proud to partner with Bike Newport on their search for the role of Development Officer.
As the Development Officer at Bike Newport, you will help us to secure gifts, grants, and other resources in support of the many benefits of biking – from health, environment, and economy, to productivity, preservation, and happiness. Our Development Officer will also help mentor new people into the development profession. Every day, you will work to support bikeable and walkable communities. To thrive in this position, you must have experience with nonprofit development.
Bike Newport’s mission is to create the conditions that lead to more people biking more often and to ensure that bicycling is a viable, safe and comfortable primary choice for transportation and recreation.
We are looking for a Development Officer who can:
- Participate in each step of the donor pipeline: identification; qualification through research; cultivation;
briefing; solicitation; and prompt follow-up, stewardship, and recognition.
- Develop individual donor strategies to renew and upgrade donor gifts.
- Collaborate with other staff to enhance relationships and fundraising and outreach possibilities.
- Manage the system for donor cultivation and stewardship including constituent records.
- Help our donors accomplish their philanthropic goals through a relationship with our organization
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply with a cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location