Fairmont Rehabilitation Hospital in Lodi, CA is seeking a full time cook/dietary aide to join our nutritional services team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
U.S. News and World Report named Fairmont Rehabilitation Hospital one of the best nursing homes for the fourth year in a row on top of the continued 5-star Medicare rating. We utilize an interdisciplinary team approach across all disciplines to enhance job satisfaction and improve results with our patients. This is a great work environment that is built on teamwork and trust.
We are looking for the best dietary candidates in the area who are searching for an opportunity to grow with a dynamic facility.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares and/or pre-portions food (such as beverages, salads, desserts, and other items assigned by the supervisor) for regular and therapeutic diets according to the planned menu and production sheets and as directed.
- Handles food using proper food handling and food safety techniques according to established policies and procedures.
- Uses proper tasting technique to insure quality taste and palatability prior to service.
- Maintains the proper temperature of food during preparation and service. Records food temperatures according to established policy.
- Assists with the setup of the tray line. Assembles trays according to the planned menu and tray tickets, stated portion, resident food preferences, and diet order and within the established time schedules. Assists in checking trays during service for accuracy.
Job Type: Full-time
- Line cook/dietary aide: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lodi, CA 95240 (Preferred)