In June 2017, Sumo Logic announced another $75M funding round led by Sapphire Ventures, with participation from new and existing investors including DFJ Growth, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and others ( https://www.sumologic.com/press/2017-06-27/75-million-funding-round/). This brings our total funding to $235.5M to date. Sumo Logic's business has scaled significantly, tripling both our annual recurring revenue and customer count to over 1,500 customers, reflecting every major vertical and company size.
Who Are We?
We are a secure, cloud-native, machine data analytics service, delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle and stack. Our mission is to democratize analytics, making it accessible, simple and powerful for businesses of all sizes to build, run and secure their organizations. With Sumo Logic, customers can harness the power of machine data to gain operational business and customer insights that lead to competitive advantage and differentiated customer experience.
What Do We Do?
Sumo Logic was founded in 2010 by experts in log management, scalable systems, big data, and security. We imagined a world of Yottabyte-scale machine data, where machine learning algorithms and advanced analytics could make sense of it all. Today, our purpose-built, cloud-native service analyzes more than 100 petabytes of data, more than 16 million searches, and delivers 10s of millions of insights daily – positioning Sumo among the most powerful machine data analytics services in the world. Our customers around the globe rely on Sumo Logic for the analytics and insights to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. With Sumo Logic, customers gain a service-model advantage to accelerate their shift to continuous innovation, increasing competitive advantage, business value and growth.
Location of role:
Redwood City, CA or Denver, CO.
> > > This is not a remote role.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be a key contributor to a small recruiting team that has enabled the company to rapidly scale in the last two years. You will work with our VP Engineering, Engineering Directors and Development Managers on filling critical technical roles. This is a full cycle recruiting role: source candidates and then manage job requisitions through offer acceptance. You will report directly to the Head of Recruitment.
- Source active and passive candidates through research, advanced search tools, networking, and employee referrals.
- Drive the interview and offer process, including job descriptions, interviews, feedback, reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers for candidate calibrations and weekly status meetings.
- Ensure candidates have a great experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Innovate on current sourcing strategies.
- 5+ years as a full cycle recruiter within a technical recruiting capacity.
- Experience recruiting Machine Learning, AI and IoT technologies is highly desired.
- Advanced sourcing skills and candidate management skills are a must.
- Excellent work ethic, a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Top-notch customer service skills are a must.
- Self-directed and able to work independently.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in an open, transparent and collaborative environment that moves very quickly and dynamically.
- Ability to work onsite from our Redwood City or Denver, CO offices is essential.
- Experience with in-house recruiting and agency recruiting.
- Experience coordinating interviews and/or events.
- Prior experience with Greenhouse ATS is a plus.