Apply computer-based technologies, including full motion video, animation, and high-quality images that are used to create, integrate, and present electronic information beyond the conventional text and graphics formats. Work with multimedia computer-based technologies, including hardware, software, and specialized input devices, such as touch screens to create, integrate, and present electronic information beyond conventional text and graphics formats. Create output data types, including full motion video, audio, animation, high-quality still images,and interactive web products. Develop multi-media technology examples, including enhanced presentations, information kiosks, interactive training applications, electronic conferencing, and direct mailing of media.
- 5+ years of experience with Web and multimedia development and design
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, or Premiere
- Experience with frameworks, including Angular, React, or Vue
- Experience with content management systems, including WordPress
- Experience with responsive design and various interactive media
- Experience with testing cross–browser, cross–platform, and cross–device compatibility
- Knowledge of motion graphics and animations, including the design and development of 2D and 3D models
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree in Graphics Arts, Web Design, or Fine Arts required
- Experience with front–end user interface development, including translating requirements into code and implementing mockups
- Knowledge of Section 508 compliance
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, team, and relationship–building skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, ID16, NSG1