Ductless Technical Specialist, Virginia District - (1809286)
Ductless / VRF Technical Specialist (Virginia)
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our organization as a Ductless / VRF Technical Specialist. In this position you will be working closely with our contractor customers and internal service fulfillment team to ensure proper installation and startup. You will also be providing sales support in the application of Trane VRF and Ductless products.
- Responsible for Ductless / VRF product success
- Monitor, measure, and modify process and process measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, advising corrective action, and communicating with customers, and co-workers.
- Provide commercial and high level technical product sales training to district office personnel and customers as required.
- Responsible for field training of customers in the install and troubleshooting of VRF and Ductless products.
- Able to troubleshoot VRF and Ductless products.
- Able to assist in the startup and commissioning of VRF and ductless products.
- Build consultative relationships and trust with owners and contracting customers.
- Support District office performance by coaching sales personnel in competent VRF product sales, application, and customer support.
- Associates or technical degree with a minimum of three years’ experience in the application, selection, and/or installation of VRF systems; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Working knowledge of all facets of construction including mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems, etc. preferred.
- Must be able to travel throughout assigned District territory
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
North America-United States-Virginia
Ashland VA 10408 Lakeridge 10408 Lakeridge Parkway Suite 100 ASHLAND 23005-8139
Oct 10, 2018, 9:24:55 AM