Sign On Bonus of $500 paid quarterly for 1 year!
Are you passionate about caring for others and making a difference?
Phoebe Ministries, a not-for-profit, multi-facility organization specializing in health care, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults. As a Phoebe team member, you’re free to work in an innovative environment with a number of bright minds that let your core strengths shine.
Who is right for the job?
As a Courier Driver with Phoebe you will deliver medications and supplies to both Phoebe and contracted clients providing excellent customer service as a representative of Phoebe. You will also follow all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards. You will represent the facility with integrity, free of gifts or improper inducements. As a Phoebe Courier Driver you will adhere to the organizational Core Values and Mission with complete regard for the dignity of each person both resident and co-worker. Join our dedicated nursing team which provides the excellent quality of care Phoebe is known for at our Colmar campus.
A vehicle and all necessary tools (GPS, phone, EZ Pass, etc.) are provided.
We are hiring for:
Who is right for the job?- This position requires moderate walking.
Evening and weekend hours are a necessity with occasional finish times at 11PM to 12AM.
Skills and responsibilities crucial to success in this role:
- Drive company vehicles
- Deliver medications and supplies to and from specified destinations such as facilities or patient’s residences.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Read maps or GPS and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, delivery slips, or billing statements.
- Return receipts and money received from deliveries.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations.
- Handling and moving heavy objects, such as totes, medication carts, etc.
- The capability of flexible availability
- Demonstrated dependability
- Proven reliability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess a valid Pennsylvania State License
- Clean driving record a must
- Responsible to provide courier service in all weather.
- Light lifting up to 20lbs.
- A minimum of six months experience in a driver position preferred.\*\*
Phoebe Services Pharmacy serves thousands of long term care, personal care, and independent living residents from 36 facilities in six Pennsylvania counties. Our pharmacy specializes in providing exceptional customer service utilizing innovative technology. Operating since 1998, the revenue our pharmacy generates supports the charitable mission of our non-profit parent organization.
Phoebe offers a very competitive starting rate of pay combined with an excellent work environment. Choose Phoebe Ministries and our tradition of excellence today!
Successful candidates are ones that can thrive in a positive and respectful Customer Driven Culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision and Values. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to get started?
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour