Zendesk CRM/Call Center Applications Administrator
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
This position is focused on providing technical administration support for business tools and applications for the WAG! Call Center with an emphasis on the Zendesk CRM. The Business System Administrator will be responsible for implementing new features and functionality, working with internal customers on customization projects and resolve technical issues in support of expanding our Zendesk CRM adoption call center wide.This includes development and support of Zendesk client configurations and custom analytics. When not working on the CRM, other responsibilities will be spread across our full suite of tools, applications, and software used by teams to develop and support Wag CS products.
As a Business System Administrator, you will be expected to have a working knowledge of the tools, applications, and software serving all product development and support teams. This position requires a self-motivated employee who has a strong passion for improving customer experiences and a drive for efficiency and process improvement.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
Delivery - Production Management
- Full technical integration of our customer engagement platform into a customer’s support environment to include changes, widget implementation, API integration, CRM workflow configuration and reporting configurations.
- Perform initial troubleshooting; technical support; change management and maintenance of third party and in house developed systems or applications in both production and test environments including Upgrades and Data Migration.
- Escalate tickets as necessary following escalation procedures to meet established SLAs.
- Maintain control of access rights, security settings and user privileges for supported applications.
- Ensure comprehensive system and PII data integrity, including system security.
- Work cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve Customer Care/Support.
Planning - Elaboration
- Support development and maintenance of technology standards, policies and procedures to support technology roadmap.
- Assist cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve Customer Service/Support.
- Assist with workflow/process design, best practice education and administration of all Enterprise Business solutions when assigned.
- Create/update team processes and procedures as necessary.
- Candidate will be required to frequently troubleshoot system issues including, but not limited to, error codes, access issues, workflow concerns and site down reports ranging on Severity levels.
- They will be expected to identify, recommend and implement fixes/workarounds for all issues. They will work with either internal teams or external vendors to address the problems.
AM I QUALIFIED?
- 5 year of CRM Administration experience/ education preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in Zendesk required, Sugar, Spice, CRM experience preferred. Other Customer Care or Help Desk experience is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge and experience with RESTful API required
- Understanding of how SaaS integrations work.
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment.
- Understanding administration of CRM applications (Salesforce, Zendesk, Oracle, etc).
- Previous work experience with SQL or other databases desirable.
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal candidate:
- Strong Project Management skills desirable.
- Ability to create and deliver status reports and dashboards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- High level of customer focus and service excellence.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Office environment, able to work on computer or phone for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Zendesk: 2 years (Required)