Community. Culture. Queso.
Freebirds is a high energy, fast-casual restaurant brand that provides unlimited possible combinations on our menu. Do you love great fresh food? We are looking for a General Manager to oversee and lead the Operations, Training and Development of their team. Interested in joining our winning leadership team? Come see us and make the world a better place, one burrito at a time.
- Demonstrates high caliber leadership and the ability to remove obstacles to ensure that restaurants have the highest standards of service, safety, cleanliness, organization, food quality and ambience.
- Oversees training programs for restaurant management and tribe members.
- Effectively manages financial performance, including all weekly and monthly reports, business reviews and monthly profit and loss projections.
- Manages and monitors the compliance of cash handling policies.
- Defines weekly focus through utilization of reporting and operation needs to support conversation during weekly planned meetings with management team
- Supports and provides thorough follow up on company implementations
- Communicates clearly to guests surrounding matters that require guest recovery
Skills we are looking for:
- High energy & Stamina
- Top Performing Leader
- Coaching and Developing others
- Values Diversity
- Demonstrates Ethics and Integrity
- Problem Solving and Proactive Thinker
- B.S./B.A. in related field or an equivalent in education and experience
- 2-5 years of industry related experience
- Must have Food Safety Manager Certification
- Must have valid State Driver’s License and Insurance.
Why work here? We offer:
- Career Development Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options, Vacation, 401K
- Competitive pay with Quarterly Bonus Program
- Free Meals & Golds Gym membership discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- restaurant management: 1 year (Preferred)
- food industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules