Stately Credit is looking for an experienced freelance writer that’s passionate about personal finance to join our content team.
Our mission is to enhance the financial well-being of millions of individuals, families, and businesses across the United States.
We are looking for someone to produce compelling blog posts written in a conversational yet authoritative style about loans, managing debt, budgeting effectively, insurance, banking, consumer spending, boosting credit scores, and more.
Having the ability to break down complex personal finance topics and help people make smarter financial decisions using a conversational yet authoritative tone is critical.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for creating the best content you can on the topics you wish to cover.
We pay $0.10 per word.
1. Have experience writing about personal finance.
2. Be able to write in a conversational yet authoritative tone.
1. A quick email of one or two paragraphs describing the reason for your interest.
2. Links to recent writing samples.
3. Your resume.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $9.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Personal Finance Writing: 2 years (Required)