Circle K is a great place to work! Here is why!!!!
TEXT CIRCLEK to 39522 to apply now or apply at workwithus.circlek.com store number 4707041!
We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at Circle K is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining Circle K means joining a team that is devoted to you!
· High School diploma or GED preferred.
· Experience in retail sales preferred.
· Ability to work in the conditions described below.
· Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions described below.
· Ability to work with the equipment, tools and materials listed below.
· Ability to work as scheduled and arrive to work on time.
· Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
· Ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
· Provides prompt, courteous customer service.
· Ring up all sales on cash register properly and accurately, handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for products sold.
· Performs multi-function operation of fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, telecom transactions, etc.
· Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness inside and out; basic upkeep and cleaning of all equipment at store.
· Inspect store facilities and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working order.
· Contacts maintenance for repair when needed.
· Completes build-to’s for ordering/purchasing merchandise.
· Receives and verifies vendor deliveries.
· Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses.
· Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
· Assists new applicants with application process.
· Performs all duties with minimal supervision.
· Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours).
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location