- Primarily responsible for sales management and channel expansion of Key Account (KA) customers in the region.
- Inventory management and sales data management, tracking customer inventory data in a timely manner, reminding customers to replenish to avoid stockouts. Analyze sales data of KA customers and make reasonable predictions about their order situations.
- Conduct market research on a large customer base, analyze competitors, and explore potential customers.
- Manage the sales channels of key clients to ensure orders are delivered in a reasonable and efficient manner.
- Manage information related to key clients and conduct customer follow-ups.
- Industry background is required.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, with good communication, teamwork, and negotiation skills.
- Extensive experience in key account management, familiar with the entire process of customer maintenance and development.
- Good communication, coordination, teamwork, and negotiation skills.
- Proactively plan and manage client business, independently handle and resolve issues, and take responsibility for the performance of the assigned region or clients.
- Patient, steady, practical, and able to handle pressure to a certain extent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Do you have working experience with any tobacco or Vaping or any liquor Industry?
- Do you have experience with channel expansion of Key Account?
Work Location: Remote