In today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment, it is increasingly important to provide healthcare services that both improve the quality of patient care and reduce healthcare costs, all while enhancing physician and patient satisfaction.
Providing full service innovative and emerging pathology diagnostic services, Pathline is committed to the highest level of testing quality and service to meet patients’ needs. We work in partnership with physicians and hospitals to consistently provide optimal patient care and unique solutions to the most challenging needs.
For us, it’s personal, every customer, every patient, every time.
Hours: Monday - Friday; occasional Saturday
NOTE: Multiple Shifts Available
Under general supervision of Logistics Manager, the courier transports items between Histopathology Services and client locations.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport slides and blocks
- Transport specimens
- Transport pathology reports
- Transport supplies
- Lab aide duties as required and assigned
- Conduct business in a responsible manner that complies with all state, CLIA, CAP, OSHA and HIPAA regulations, or Joint Commission as applicable. Provide leadership in daily operations, and have employees incorporate these compliance practices into their daily routines.
High School Diploma
1 year similar experience
- Must be willing and able to drive in inclement weather (i.e. snow, ice, rain, wind). As a medical courier service, we operate 24/6
- Valid NY/NJ state driver license – clean driving record required
- Mandatory drug testing – negative results required
- Satisfactory audio-visual acuity and the ability to speak, read and write English
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road