Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Willingness to travel internationally up to 40%
Technical leadership skills:
Information technology-related skills:
- Ability to lead and drive technical execution with or without formal authority
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with non-U.S. partners and customers
- Technical subcontractor oversight
- Experience integrating federated information technology systems
- Experience with terrestrial communication systems and associated technologies
- Experience using, administering, operating, designing, and/or implementing the following: cloud computing infrastructure, data migration approaches, application deployment approaches, encryption, ETL solutions, workflow automation, virtualization, continuous delivery approaches, backup and recovery solutions
- Technology troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
Professional credentials and/or knowledge and experience equivalent to the following:
Other desired skills and experience:
- AWS (Amazon) certification (e.g., Developer, Solutions Architect)
- Cisco certification (e.g., CCNA, CCNP)
- MSCE (Microsoft) certification (e.g., Cloud, Server Infrastructure)
- Network+ certification
- Experience with Atlassian's JIRA and Confluence
- DevOps experience
- Experience modeling systems using SysML
- Agile (Scrum and/or Kanban) experience
- Experience using Atlassian's JIRA and Confluence applications
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.