DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity:
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Program Manager to support a new program of ours with a customer in Washington DC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Min. Citizenship Status Required:
- Demonstrated experience architecting and leading a major transformation and consolidation of multiple systems in support of improving efficiency, business performance and capabilities, data quality, and service delivery incorporating the voice of the customer.
- Demonstrated experience leading a technical team to develop cloud native solutions in a serverless environment, managing both the production of application code as well as the supporting infrastructure environments.
- Demonstrated experience with the management, manpower utilization, and supervision of employees (including subcontractors) of various labor categories and skills in projects similar to the requirements of the Performance Work Statement, including in a performance-based environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a collaborative team including collaborating with the Government officials to deliver solutions.
- Experience in Agile software development project management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal IT compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent agile development teams.
- Demonstrated experience managing, coordinating, and facilitating a team’s effort efficiently in a Time and Material/Labor Hour and Firm-Fixed-Price contracted environment within a federal agency of similar or greater size as this GSA Fleet PWS.
- Demonstrated experience in modernizing an IT environment with a collaborative Agile development process with continuous integration and DevSecOps.
No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Washington DC Metro
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
Development – Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.