Security Software Regional Sales Director, responsible for managing the Major Accounts sales team for Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions.
This is a remote based role requiring travel.
Manages sales of IAM products and services directly to major accounts. Manages a team of individual contributors and responsible for specific segments.
- Engage in leading the sales team to proper pipeline creation and quarterly IAM bookings success.
- Manage software field sales members in the sale of the software products or services to named, major accounts throughout the US and Canada.
- Leverage all go-to-market routes (direct and indirect) to drive quarterly bookings growth and to achieve bookings targets.
- Contribute to properly setting sales targets.
- Participate with the reps throughout the account planning process.
- Submit timely and accurate forecasts of the Major Account business.
- Identity and communicate trends and challenges related to this market for executive review.
- Provide direction, development and inspiration to team members.
- Customarily and regularly engage at client and partner facilities.
- Responsible for organizing cross functional teams’ engagement with accounts (ISRs, PreSales, etc).
- Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Establish goal setting and conduct frequent performance reviews.
- Responsible for career development/planning and compensation planning for team members.
- 10+ years successful experience in Security Sales, IAM solutions
- 12+ Years relevant work experience in software
- 7+ years of Leadership experience.
- B.A./B.S. related field or equivalent
- Travel requirement up to 50%
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
- Accurate forecasting skills
- Ability to sell to high-level executives using articulate value propositions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $250,000.00 to $325,000.00 /year