Deliver hazardous chemicals and treat oilfield wells according to customer specifications. Safely and responsibly maintain all equipment required to perform job functions.
Indoors and outdoors, with driving involved. Employee could be faced with working in temperature extremes. Employee must be able to lift and carry 100 pounds, manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude helpful. Use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses, hearing protection, work boots, gloves, and H2S Monitor as required or needed.
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections of company vehicle and equipment
- Schedule daily routes for treating customers’ wells
- Treats oil and gas wells to prevent corrosion, paraffin scale, foaming, emulsions, etc.
- Deliver chemicals and treat wells in a timely manner
- Properly maintain and operate the forklift, treater truck, and all company equipment
- Provide excellent customer service skills with all customers and field office personnel
- Maintain the highest level of safety at all times
- Work well independently and in a team atmosphere
Skills & Abilities:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous oilfield experience handling hazardous chemicals and treating high-pressure wells
- Must possess a Class A CDL with Hazmat, Tanker and Airbrake endorsements
- Class A CDL is required to drive a tractor-trailer combination
- Possess a current Medical Examiner’s Certification
- Forklift certification preferred
- Required ability to read maps and follow driving directions
- Computer Skills: Have basic computer skills. Efficiently navigate a web browser, follow online instructions, type and use a mouse.
- Customer Service Skills: Meet internal and external commitments, respond promptly to customer needs, and solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Work Ethic: Be dependable, trustworthy, truthful, and credible in the workplace. Display a sincere desire to provide service or assistance, follow instructions, and take responsibility for own actions. Show a commitment to doing the best job possible.
- Physical Abilities: Lift and carry 100 pounds in various packaging. Tip and move 55 gallon drums, weighing up to 600 pounds, with the use of a drum dolly.