The Copywriter is a member of the Creative Services team and responsible for conceptualizing and executing marketing material and promotional copy for all marketing channels, including web, email, video, social media, White Papers and other marketing collateral. Must be fluent in Spanish and English with experience writing ad copy for both general and Hispanic markets.
Develop and pitch creative story ideas. Research and write informative and educational content in a variety of formats.
Collaborate with Managers & Directors to write a broad range of strategic and engaging copy.
Consistently meetwriting deadlines and content guidelines Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) around the brand voice.
Maintain a library of current reference materials to ensure accuracy of all claims
- Proven work experience as an in-house content writer, copywriter, or blogger Thorough understanding of health, health insurance, demand generation / lead generation or similar vertical, and all things related.
- Strong, SEO and Social Media skills
- A team player who thrives in a start-up environment, a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
- Develop copy for websites, landing pages, email campaigns, videos, White Papers and other marketing collateral.
- Take an active role in developing creative concepts and messaging strategy.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English with superior writing and proofing skills.
- Experience writing ad copy for both general and Hispanic markets.
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Bachelor's degree in a Journalism, Marketing or Communications and a minimum of 4 – 6 years of related professional experience
- Solid conceptual thinking skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Resourceful and detailed researcher
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of branding and brand value
- Works as a team player and demonstrates personal initiative
Job Type: Full-time
- Copywriting: 2 years (Required)
- Hollywood, FL (Preferred)