TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Nashville, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. The Workforce Management arm of TikTok's Trust & Safety Team helps ensure that we're delivering on this mission on a daily basis.
As a Trust and Safety Squad Lead, you are responsible for leading content safety agents whom will reviewing contents to ensure it adheres to established community guidelines. You will ensure all assigned tasks are executed and deliverable. You will review TikTok content, often of a graphic nature, and enforce policy decisions related to content. You will be on the front lines, handling sensitive, complex user-facing issues to protect the platform and keep users safe. This role requires an effective communicator who can work with employees and leadership at all levels of the organization to assist in meeting business unit goals and objectives. Team success will be achieved by ensuring we meet our Service Level Agreements (SLA) and production targets each day. This position will be full-time and based in Nashville, TN.
- Review trust and safety related inquires from internal and external stakeholders
- Respond trust and safety related inquires from internal and external stakeholders
- Manage daily team activities and ensure the daily operations run smoothly, including management of work distribution, planning capacity, and handling escalations
- Conduct weekly reviews for management on key deliverables.
- Review graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content in line with TikTok’s Community Guidelines.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor
- Audit agents work for accuracy
- Must have availability to work various shifts
- High school diploma required; BA/BS Preferred
- 1-2 years of experience leading teams (preferably in a contact center environment)
- Good judgment, a high level of confidence, attention to detail, and a commitment to confidentiality required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time-management skills (written and oral)
- Experience with investigating and reviewing digital content is a plus
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Recruiting.Corp@tiktok.com