Position: Scrum Master .NET
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 12 Months
- 10 + years of experience in IT.
- Certified SCRUM Master. (License #: 570254)
- Strong Experience of leading teams through software process management, Agile transformation and SCRUM delivery management.
- Strong Experience being the single point of contact for user stories from understanding to authoring to delivery and fixes, as needed.
- Successfully implemented various multi-tiered .NET Web/Windows applications using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX and ADO.NET in .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1 and SQL Server 2012/2008/2005.
- Worked in Continuous Development and Azure environment.
- Extensive knowledge in RDBMS using SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience in Visual Studio.NET 2015/2010/2008/2005, Visual Studio Team Services, TFS (Team Foundation Server) and GitLabLanguages: C#, VB.NET, VB 6.0, SQL, T-SQ
- Master Pages, Themes
- Net: .Net 4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1, Web Services, Remoting, WCF, WPF, WWF, Entity
- Framework, ADO.NET, COM Interop programming
- Database Technologies: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000, Oracle 11i, MS Access, SSIS
- Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports 8.0, Cognos Reportnet
- Development Tools: GitLab, JIRA, Rally, Confluence, Visual Studio (VS 2010/2008/2005/2003), VisualSource Safe (VSS), TFS, SharePoint
Job Type: Contract
- Certified SCRUM Master: 1 year (Preferred)
- C#, VB.NET, VB 6.0, SQL, T-SQL: 8 years (Preferred)
- Visual Studio.NET 2015/2010/2008/2005, Visual Studio Team Se: 8 years (Preferred)