*English/Spanish-Speaking immigration/Asylum paralegal needed for small law office in Flatiron district - Part-Time
Must have experience with:
- USCIS Forms including Asylum, Family Based Petitions, Adjustment of Status, DACA; Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, VAWA, U Visas, etc.
- Must be familiar with Immigration Court Filings, motions, and Applications filed with the Immigration Court such as EOIR-42A, EOIR-42B, I-589, I-601,I-795 etc.
- Must be familiar with Consular Processing
- Must be able to Meet with clients and advise them of documents necessary for their specific case
- Must be Detail-Oriented and able to meet Office, Court, and USCIS deadlines
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English. Applicant must also be well organized, able to work independently, meet deadlines and have good communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - SharePoint Experience preferred.
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time
- Immigration: 3 years (Preferred)
- English/Spanish (Required)
Hours per week: