Automotive Sales Professional
Cueter Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram - Full-time, Paid Training and Commission Sales
Cueter Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram is looking for savvy Automotive Sales Professionals to join our growing Sales Team.
Job duties for an Automotive Sales Professional include:
- Selling a minimum number of vehicles based on goals and objectives defined by the sales manager.
- Scheduling appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles.
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management.
- Preparing sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival, ensuring that the customer understands their vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Having the ability to handle walk-in and phone-in customers.
- Help organize the lot to ensuring good visibility of all the inventory
- An Automotive Sales Professional should a winning-team-oriented personality, have good computer and phone handling skills.
- All sales personnel require strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers.
- People working within the automotive retail industry often work extended hours, evenings and weekends to achieve their goals.
- A valid state sales license is required.
Commission + Volume Bonus + Factory Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $58,000.00 /year
- Automotive Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail sales: 1 year (Required)
- Michigan Driver's License (Required)