Do you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment? Are you ready to learn the newest in cutting-edge litigation technology?
If so, CliCKS is currently seeking a Document Scanning & Processing Lead to join our professional team.
Candidates will be responsible for data processing, database creation support, scanning, printing and quality checking procedures.
- Perform initial project design tasks such as project set up and instruction.
- Check scanning, processing and blowback specifications for accuracy and quality requirements.
- Document prepping and assembly.
- Review all output images and paper for proper sizing, resolution and overall quality.
- Provide hands-on technical support for case related tasks such as: database creation and maintenance; data Conversion; Assist managers with data processing
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment as required.
- Maintain a facility that is organized and meets quality, highly secure, standards at all times.
- Other ancillary activities such as pickups, deliveries, and music DJing
- Technical background with experience in MS Windows and Office products; including strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- Flexible schedule with some weekends. This is a 2nd shift position.
- Critical thinker with exceptional ability to solve problems.
- GREAT customer service and communication skills.
- Able to handle high stress situations and deal calmly with multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well individually, and as part of a team.
Competitive based pay with benefits that include medical, dental, vision. Employees will receive on the job training, with the newest technology and software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)