The HR Assistant performs administrative duties for the HR Department. The HR Assistant will streamline and maintain systems in place to promote a high level of efficiency for the company. This will entail regular system maintenance as well as ongoing project lists.
Human Resources Administrative Support
- Complete hiring and onboarding tasks for employee data as assigned including reference checks, form submissions, document maintenance, etc.
- Complete compliance management tasks as assigned including application submissions, scheduling appointments, document maintenance, etc.
- Ensure employee files are up to date with complete and accurate information and documents
- Scanning, uploading, and organization of all documents
- Providing HR support to company locations
- Assist in Open Enrollment, Employee Questions, and Office Administrative Tasks
- Completion of FMLA, NYS STD, NYS PFLA, and Unemployment Request Forms
- Maintaining employee benefits platforms including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, and 401(k).
System Administration and Data Management
- Maintain up to date information by transferring data into required systems as assigned.
- Ensure published material is clear and free of errors.
- Current systems include, but are not limited to:
- Google Drive
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently
- Must have HR Experience
- Friendly personality
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Suite, Google Applications, Working with both PC and Mac a plus
- Self motivated, hardworking personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excels with administrative tasks
- Able to work with confidential and sensitive information
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 2 years (Required)