Looking for someone who has been in big-four accounting and has been a controller in the past at a mid to big size firm.
- Prepare and/or review journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis in accordance with GAAP, IFRS and DT policies and procedures.
- Plan and design business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities.
- Understand the transactional flow through the various systems to monitor and ensure accurate financial results.
- Advanced understanding of ERP system including sub-modules.
- May assist in the setup of processes and procedures that properly capture, track and report financial transactions
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strong understanding of US GAAP accounting standards; similar IFRS skills a plus. Proven ability to apply such guidance in a fast paced corporate environment.
- Ability to define and document accounting process and procedures that are SOX compliant based on system design
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years of progressive experience in US GAAP accounting and leadership role in accounting operations; similar IFRS experience a plus.
- Significant experience in leading an accounting function and merger or integration experience preferred Wireless, cable or financial services industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA license highly preferred
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $80.00 /hour