This position will lead the development and execution of PCB Module testing processes for the Control Solutions General Industries Franksville manufacturing facility. The facility designs and manufactures highly-specified electrical / electronic control products and systems, including solid state motor starters, variable frequency drives, OEM-specific industrial control panels, and complex control systems, ranging from 5-10,000 horsepower and 200-13,800 volts. This role will interact with various functions and other operations across the business.
Key responsibility will include executing and ensuring job duties and projects are completed on-time and within budgetary guidelines. The selected candidate should drive for optimum business results and success despite any obstacles and/or difficulties that may arise, with the ability to motivate, engage and influence indirect team members. Achievement of committed goals will be a key requirement of success in this role.
- Support current testing processes consisting of LabVIEW, SPEA (Flying Probe tester) , ICT (In Circuit Testing) and U-Programmer (FPGA chip programming) equipment. Troubleshoot in production to resolve test equipment/program related issues.
- Design and program functional test processes for new board development and production, and troubleshoot existing programs as required to drive reliability and productivity in the test area.
- Perform direct programming in support of above test processes.
- Identify gaps in current test processes and execute a strategy to move individual module test methods to the highest and most robust process levels.
- Update test stands as required, including advancement in technology or design as appropriate.
- Support test technicians in resolution of test stand problems. Lead in troubleshooting and repair of test stands and equipment.
- Document all test programs and provide information showing programming methodology for future reference.
- Provide direction for future capital investment related to development and maintenance of test processes.
- Work with production teams to drive best practices in harness care/storage, standard work documentation, program organization, etc. Promote and support productivity improvement in the test area.
- Periodically participate in training and development activities with the PCB Module test technicians.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- LabVIEW programming experience, certification in LabVIEW (CLAD, CLD).
- Experience with In Circuit Testing (ICT) and Flying Probe testing (SPEA).
- Knowledge of electronic function and design, with ability to read schematics.
- Experience with data acquisition equipment, specifically GPIB, serial, and PXI.
- Excellent communication skills to work with engineers, technicians, and suppliers.
- Excellent technical documentation skills for both program and procedure documentation.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects.
Franksville, Wisconsin 3725 Nicholson Rd. P. O. Box 0505 Franksville 53126
United States & Mexico
Aug 21, 2018, 12:09:39 PM