The Fashion Foundation is a nonprofit organization in the fashion industry. We get designers to donate excess merchandise to our organization and with the proceeds from our showroom, online store and donations we purchase school supplies for underprivileged students in New York.
We are looking for two interns for our New York City showroom to assist with merchandising, maintaining the showroom, e-commerce, blogger outreach, social media and more. It's a very hands on experience and you'll be working directly with the Founder.
Must be available to work 1-2 days a week in our New York City showroom (Midtown West)
Interest in fashion, marketing or PR
Must have a laptop
Job Type: Internship
- related: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- New York, NY 10018 (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative