Integrated Real Estate Group (Integrated Senior Lifestyles)
We, at Integrated Real Estate Group (Integrated Senior Lifestyles), are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents. With high values and morals reflected in everything we do, we strive to be the leader in building and operating senior communities while shaping the way the industry looks at wellness and quality of life for our residents.
Isle at Raider Ranch
The Isle at Raider Ranch is an assisted living and memory care community located in Lubbock, Texas.
We are looking for a Certified Nurse Aides and Caregivers to join this thriving community 10pm-6am.
Certified Nurse Aides and Caregivers
Become part of a team that is committed to providing the highest quality care to our residents in a clean, comfortable, luxury setting.
Under the supervision and direction of a Licensed Nurse, the Nurse Aide performs routine resident care in accordance with Federal, State and Company nursing policies and procedures.
- Performs skills to meet the activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Assists the resident in maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Ensures that adequate nutritional and fluid intake is provided. Assist Residents as needed.
- Assists with meal service and feeding residents.
- Reports promptly any change of patient condition or other concerns to appropriate Supervisor.
- Utilizes standard precautions and infection control procedures
- Prepares resident progress notes and submits in a timely manner
- Performs other procedures as delegated by the licensed nurse and within the scope of nurse aide responsibilities.
- CNAs must have current state registration
- Utilizes basic knowledge of communication techniques, infection control, safety, body mechanics, and age-related differences when providing care.
- Prefer a high school diploma or GED
- Able to read, write and comprehend English
- Must complete an annual training
- One year experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Rent Discount
- Referral Programs – employees and residents
Enjoy luxury living at your employee price!
We give any full time employee a 20% discount at ANY of our multi-family apartments immediately upon hire!
Cut your commute! Cut your rent!
Integrated Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Integrated Senior Living participates in e-verify for employment authorization verification.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place