Are you looking for a company that will appreciate and recognize your talents? Your search has ended if you are highly motivated and seeking a challenge! FOURMIDABLE, is a nationally diversified real estate management and brokerage company that is strong, stable, growing quickly and is highly respected in the industry. We are seeking a full-time experienced Community Manager that is dynamic, organized and a self-starter to join our team in the Ypsilanti, MI.
- Leasing and completing the application process for potential residents accurately and timely
- Completing annual re-certification for residents consistent with conventional and market rate requirements and successfully passing audits
- Supervise Maintenance and approve contractor work for payment
- Organizing, managing and maintaining a professional office environment
- Working with the Regional Property Supervisor on budget preparation and administration
- Using a purchase order system for approval of vendor/contractor work and supplies
- Processing invoices for payment through Nexus
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Work well in a team environment
- Have previous experience as a Residential Manager
- Have previous experience with, Market Rate, Section 8, Public Housing or tax credit
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Have skills in Property Management Software and Microsoft Office
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have REAC Inspection experience
Fourmidable offers exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented people seeking growth and longevity. We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K with employer match, medical, dental and optical insurance, paid holidays and paid vacation time.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals are encouraged to apply. Fourmidable offers a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Job Type: Full-time
- Community Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)