1. Serves as principal administrative contact and liaison with SRC Senior Associates, constituents and external contacts, typically including government and media agencies.
2. Develops, implements and administers office systems and procedures. Establishes office procedures, policies and operations. Interprets and communicates policies and processes.
3. Monitors budget including tracking expenditures and providing reports. Prepare excel spreadsheets for budgets, grants or contracts, including tracking and maintaining expenditures and reconciling accounts; uses budget tool. Prepares financial reports using on-line financial systems or oversees and directs the work of an associate preparing the reports. May serve as approver for financial transactions representing the department.
4. Answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence. gathers and analyzes information required for administrative reporting.
5. Provides wide ranges of support including keyboarding, composing and editing letters, memoranda, reports, lecture/course materials, presentations, cases. Prepares copy for publication or submission of grant proposals and/or reports.
6. Uses multiple technical applications including word processing, database management,spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calendar, email, and othertechnical/scientific applications for meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.Uses Internet may include web maintenance and design.
7. Serves as principal contact and source of information for customers and vendors.
8. Performs library/research work and summarizes findings.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is: