***Must have an Active Secret Clearance to apply***
**6-9 Month temp-perm opportunity located in Reston, VA**
CSS Staffing is seeking an IT Network Security Engineer to design, prototype and support security-related infrastructure and applications. Identify and mitigate security risks to network and systems. Responsible for the architecture and engineering of enterprise security tools which may be either COTS or open source. Possess the ability to learn new technologies to adapt to the threat landscape. Will be responsible for the design of news tools as well as upgrading existing infrastructure, security application support, including the development of automated scripts and protocols for seamless application-server interaction, and documentation as required (such as installation and Visio network and cabling diagrams, configuration guides, user tutorials, user and system requirements specification documentation, use cases, and traceability matrices).
- 8+ years of experience Network Architecture experience in a Linux Environment
- 8-12 years of experience with Linux, UNIX in a Security environment.
8+ years of strong experience with enterprise tools
- Experience with CentOS and Cisco Firewalls
- Experience scripting using Perl, Python, Bash
- 8+ years' experience with Network Protocols, not limited to DNS, TCP/IP, ARP, BGP, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, and ICMP
- Experience with Splunk, Gigamon, Cisco, Imperva, RSA, IDS, IPS, SIEM, WAF
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years of experience.
- Programming languages such as Bash, Bourne shell, Perl, Python, C Deep Linux experience
- Security+, Network+, GSEC, CEH, CISM, CISSP