We are looking for an energtic person to assist our customers in their service experieince. This position will require a great attitude, a willingness to listen and act on the customers needs.
This position could be a launching pad to a Junior Service Advisor based on Canidates performance.
Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Welcome customers on their arrival at the service drive.
- Perform visual/photo/video inspection of customers vehicle in order to document exsisting damage upon their arrival.
- Transport customers to or from their office,train,home or other local locations
- Perform walk around inspection when customer is picking up or returning Mini of Fairfield County's loaner cars, inspecting for fuel and or damage.
- Eventually writting up customers (quick service) needs and following through the shop while keeping our customers informed of the work progress.
- Keep shop, Service drive and write up area clean and free of debris, empty waste pails.
- Help customers with fluid top off's (coolant/oil).
This position will be based on an hourly wage with the ability to receive commission incentive based on ability and job performance.
Occasional assistance in other porter duties between facilites off site possible. Clean driving record and over 21 years old are a must, ability to drive manual, and car wash experience prefered.