As the fastest growing online lighting retailer in the US, we are looking to elevate our technology and our team to the next level. This new position will direct the operations of our web and software development, IT Systems, and our Data Management teams while focusing on growth planning, cloud technology platforms, and the overall technical infrastructure and security of the organization.
Job Location: Selinsgrove, PA
This Role includes the following responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with Leadership to promote and execute the strategic plan for technology, infrastructure, security, and compliance.
- Provide direction and leadership to the Web Development,Technology/Systems,and data/analysis teams.
- Manage technology, hosting, and software relationships and contracts
- Establish and/or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures to ensure consistent quality, security, compliance and experience for our customers and employees.
- Lead by example and demonstrate the core values of our company and culture.
- Meet financial objectives through forecasting and managing staffing levels, support spend and overhead expenses.
- Actively participate in the budgeting and planning processes.
- Lead the research and development of new technical initiatives, security enforcement protocols, support mechanisms, and data analysis/support.
- Provide accessibility, insight, and analysis into the organizational data to the Lighting New York Team.
- Assure a consistent process for onboarding and maintenance for all product vendors.
- Ensure PCI Compliance and other security measures with regular reporting.
- Develop talent and promote growth and learning within the team
The ideal candidate will fit all of the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in technology, business, management, or other related areas
- 7+ Years of Technology-based leadership experience
- 5+ Years of online retail experience
- Demonstrated financial management experience
- Strong project management experience
- Experience managing both development and systems teams
About Lighting New York:
LightingNewYork.com is the fastest growing online lighting retailer in the US. Located in Central Pennsylvania, our expanding team works hard to always move forward, but we don’t underestimate the value of having some fun. We pride ourselves on being different from our competition by making an effort to “wow” every person we come in contact with in our daily business endeavors.
We work collaboratively with over 130 different vendors and strive to bring a personal and expert-driven experience to every one of our customers. As such, we look for team members that are adventurous, self-motivated and enjoy being a part of this pursuit.
Job Type: Full-time