The Retail Management Store Operations job family ensures a sustainable, safe, clean and functional environment for other co-workers, visitors and customers in order to protect and maintain the store's assets and buildings, in strict adherence with all applicable local and federal regulations and standards. Provides irresistible food offers in welcoming atmosphere that motivates guests to return.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Prepares and presents IKEA food dishes (hot and cold) consistently and with a high level of precision and accuracy to operational guidelines.
- Understands and meets compliance with all food safety regulations.
- Fills and maintains activity bar in restaurant and co-worker cafeteria.
- Greets, hosts & serves customers in the restaurant, bistro and co-worker cafeteria.
- Documents and tracks food waste working to minimize waste in line with IKEA’s Sustainability Direction.
- Resolves customer relations issues immediately to ensure a positive customer shopping experience.
- Reports general and food safety concerns to Food Operations Team and takes action when possible to mitigate and correct immediately.
- Conveys knowledge of the range and food attributes and is able to speak to them, offering solutions for customers with allergies and restrictions.
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- State/Local Food Safety Certification (in applicable stores) ; IKEA Food Safety e-learning Certification (Serve safe certification for food co-workers is mandatory) Required
- Experience working in the food service industry with a focus on customer service.
- Experience with food preparation and replenishing food in the lines.
- Knowledge of local food safety regulations.