Abrakadoodle of Central Maryland is seeking a HIGH energy instructor for weekly art classes. This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for great paying very part time hours.
Do you -
Possess a love of children, have experience teaching children in early childhood or elementary school environments, have the ability to work a flexible schedule teaching afternoon classes and some weekend work, wish to work part-time, and want to be part of an exciting learning environment?
- This is a great job for art education majors in college, adults with experience teaching young children, who are looking for part-time opportunities, and retired teachers.
- Experience working with children is REQUIRED. We are looking for people who have experience working with children in a preschool, childcare center or elementary setting. Only interested in responsible, reliable candidates.
- Abrakadoodle provides all training, lessons, art supplies, plus on-going support.
- Primarily looking for a teacher to work after school enrichment classes, and daytime classes.
- Also hiring for Part time Summer Camp positions
- Candidates MUST have reliable transportation and be willing to drive to various sites in the area.
This position is available for qualified candidates that can work in the following communities:
- Howard County, Columbia-Ellicott City, Clarksville
- Anne Arundel County, Davidsonville, Crofton, Severna Park
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- working with Children: 1 year (Preferred)
- Preschool: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)