Subject Matter Expert I- Network - (Secret Clearance) – Lorton, VA
In support of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Office of Investigative Technology (ST), DEA ST is seeking a Subject Matter Expert I.
The contractor shall provide support to ST’s property business processes and reconciliation
methods regarding technical investigative equipment. These efforts shall include but not limited
1. Position will be responsible for Tier 1 thru Tier 3 troubleshooting of network issues of a mixed network environment, including, but not limited to Cisco, Brocade and/or Juniper routers, switching, and other network devices.
2. Position will be responsible for configuration and programming of a mixed network environment, including, but not limited to Cisco, Brocade and/or Juniper routers, switching, and other network devices.
3. Position will be responsible for the configuration and programming of firewalls and other network security devices.
4. Position will be responsible for providing and assembling required certification and accreditation documentation for the network pursuant to DOJ regulations and policy.
5. Position will manage security related devices, to include Firewalls, IPS/IDS hardware, SIEM, RSA and ISE/ACS, etc.
6. Position will be responsible for configuration management of the network appliances and hardware.
7. Position will be responsible for managing Solarwinds network reporting tool or other network monitoring tools.
8. Position will coordinate with the system administrator team in ensuring functionality of a managed service/LAN based computer system on a CONUS network.
9. Position will provide direct customer service to field personnel throughout CONUS.
- Active Secret clearance
- Eight or more years of diverse experience solving complex design engineering or functional business problems for modern complex integrated solutions.
- Specific areas of expertise may vary, but typically Include: advanced system
- architecture, hardware technologies, and communications; applied physics; computer
- generated imagery; digital/ analog systems; human factors engineering; computer
- simulation; and electronic sensor technologies.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other
- related technical discipline.
- Experience may be substituted for an advance degree by possessing a Bachelor's
- degree plus a minimum of 12 years of specialized experience.
- Candidate should possess a strong background in computer network engineering skills, to include training in and experience with managing WANs and LANs.
- Candidate should possess certifications and experience (minimum five years preferable) in configuration and programming of a mixed network environment, including, but not limited to Cisco, Brocade and/or Juniper router, switching, and other network devices.
- Candidate should possess knowledge of network security protocols.
- Candidate should possess knowledge of security procedures as it relates to the DOJ certification and accreditation processes.
- Candidate should possess experience working with and managing security related devices, to include Firewalls, IPS/IDS hardware, SIEM, RSA and ISE/ACS, etc.
- Candidate should possess computer network troubleshooting experience and skills.
- Candidate should possess experience maintaining Solarwinds Alerts.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company