This contract position provides business operations support for the LMS coaching and OD program, to include client identification, client-coach tracking, service hours level reporting, statistical tracking, and communications. The position requires individuals to work independently with minimal supervision and to work effectively as part of a team. Individuals must provide business operations support to the program and how it interfaces with the entire organization, including adjunct coaches from outside LMS. Must have outstanding organizational skills and be both meticulous and detail-oriented; must possess the ability to communicate effectively and professionally in writing and verbally; demonstrate initiative and willingness to continuously develop new skills; and demonstrate an ability to work with multiple senior management officials, trainers, and staff. Must be capable of multi-tasking and managing competing priorities; meet deadlines; and follow through on projects and assignments. The position requires a strong customer service orientation, good judgment, discretion and flexibility. The ability to handle sensitive material with tact and discretion is essential. Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze established and existing processes and suggest methods for streamlining and improving operations.
- Establish and update standard operating procedures for the coaching and OD program.
- Contribute to the formulation of the annual and mid-year program tracking and forecasting.
- Develop data, reports, narrative and draft supporting justification in support of program planning activities.
- Set up and maintain detailed program documentation to monitor, track and project coaching and OD services and hours tracking per coach or Leadership Development Specialist and client.
- Work closely under the direction of the COR to support contract administration responsibilities.
- Ensure program documents are maintained in a current and accurate manner; maintain appropriate confidentiality, and are accessible to managers as necessary.
- Manage assigned tasks in accordance with approved internal processes.
- Handle confidential and/or personnel sensitive material and information with tact and discretion.
- Ability to independently prioritize in order to meet competing deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively as part of a team.
- Experience working in a highly diverse cultural setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- High level skills in Microsoft SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; database and spreadsheet management experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years’ experience working in an office environment.
- Experience performing work in support of federal budget processes.
- Experience performing work in support of federal contract administration.
- Overtime may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- federal contract: 2 years (Required)
- federal budget: 2 years (Required)
- office: 5 years (Required)
- Security Clearance (Preferred)