This is a wonderful opportunity for a seasoned Stylist to work at #1 Supercuts shop in Las Vegas, loyal clientele and experienced team. Our team has been here for years so a motivated Stylist can pick up a lot of walk-ins and build a serious client base.
Us- We are largest Supercuts Franchisee in Nevada and we are growing. We have positions open in many locations throughout Las Vegas. You will have a home store but you will be paid a premium to cover shifts in other shops if you choose to travel to an adjacent shop.
We constantly train, so if you're a little rusty with color we will educate. If you are a recent graduate we will place you at a shop with a training manager until you feel confident to move into a very busy shop.
Base, Service commission, Product commission, Monthly competitions with prizes, Tool program, discounts, full time staff can participate in Dental and Vision benefits.
You want to be a manager? We will always promote from within.
Most of all, It will be fun, Busy but working in collaborative environment with experienced managers and no drama.
We are looking for a Hair Stylist to create flawless haircuts and hairstyles for our customers. Hair Stylist responsibilities include cutting hair using basic and advanced techniques, consulting customers about styles and colors and applying hair care products, like treatment oils and masks. If you have experience cutting short and long hair and are up-to-date with styling trends, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure all customers leave our salon satisfied with our services and feel happy with their new looks.
- Welcome customers and identify their preferences by asking pointed questions
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face shapes and tastes
- Wash, rinse and dry clients’ hair using appropriate shampoos and conditioners (e.g. for oily hair or dry scalp)
- Cut, trim and shave hair using professional equipment
- Apply a wide range of hair coloring techniques, like highlights, ombre and balayage
- Create hairstyles for formal events and everyday looks, including braids, ponytails and buns
- Apply hair treatment products, as needed (e.g. color protection creams and hydrating masks)
- Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their hairstyle preferences
- Manage bookings and serve walk-ins
- Ensure tidiness of beauty stations and sterilize tools, as needed
- Cross-sell hair care products or services, when appropriate
- Work experience as a Hair Stylist, Hairdresser, Colorist or similar role
- Proficiency in hair straightening and curling methods, using hot irons and curlers
- Hands-on experience with various coloring techniques
- Knowledge of a wide range of haircuts, suitable for all hair lengths (e.g. braids and top knots)
- Familiarity with hair treatment products and services, like keratin smoothing
- Up-to-date with industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Physical stamina to stand for long hours
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Valid license from a cosmetology school
Job Type: Full-time
- Las Vegas, NV 89110 (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
Booth or Chair Rental Required:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply