Are you ready to do work that matters? Freedom Forever is LITERALLY changing the way the world will use energy in the future. Talented & motivated individuals with creativity & vision thrive in our fast paced, high energy environment. Who are we you ask? We are problem solvers, team players, and game changers! We are proud to say that our company just ranked #135 out of the TOP 500 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000!! With this wonderful growth that we're experiencing; it's now time welcome a full time Marketing Automation Specialist to our Marketing Department!!
The ideal Marketing Analyst will have STELLAR experience when it comes to building out the infrastructure of our Marketing Projects, and working experience with the Hubspot platform.
- Location: Temecula, CA
- Reports To: Creative Director
Freedom Forever is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to support the Sales and Marketing organizations in meeting their strategic objectives by generating demand. This role will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition through the deployment of email campaigns, improving appointment set and closing rates and accelerating the development of sales-ready leads through the buying cycle.
- Work with Sales Operations to ensure marketing systems integrate and synchronize well with CRM systems and sales processes
- Manage the creation of data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurturing programs for prospect segmentations; strategically minimize lead fatigue and opt-outs
- Manage, quality check, and execute marketing campaigns using the Hubspot platform. Coordinate communication and design elements from multiple teams to execute on deliverables for marketing campaigns and projects
- Support the development of best practices, governance, and promotion across specific areas of responsibility
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business admin, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience, with preferably 2 years working in marketing automation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to present ideas effectively in a group environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability to use general mathematical principles in everyday situations. Ability to interpret market research data.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience using a marketing automation system preferably Hubspot.
- Experience using an email campaign builder, preferably MailChimp.
- Experience building out and managing campaigns in Google AdWords and Facebook Ads.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
- Facebook Advertising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing Automation: 2 years (Required)
- Google AdWords: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)