Erie | experience the next level.
Proud to be named: 2021 TOP WORKPLACES!
National Headquarters | TOLEDO BLADE
- $100,000 Income Expectation
- $3,000 sign-on “Quick Start Bonus”
- Aggressive Commission Schedule | $2,000 per sale average
- Lucrative Bonuses paid every 4 weeks
- World-class, paid Training
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Performance-based Rewards
- All-Inclusive Vacation contests with spouses
- Advancement & realistic, upward mobility
Erie Construction, an exterior remodeling expert, is accomplishing a vast nationwide market expansion culminating a ripple effect in U.S. housing markets. Nationally recognized, Industry Leader, “fastest-growing”, and an actual “Legend” in the Home Improvement Industry, are all that describes what we are. Who we are, is a collection of fun, motivated, like-minded people all experiencing the next level together. Erie has grown 600% in recent years becoming an estimated $250mm annual sales revenue company! Record-expansion targets and our national footprint across the U.S. is growing by the day.
Erie boasts 4.5 out of 5 stars on Google by consumers, employee ratings of 4.4 on Indeed and 4.6 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor respectively. Erie also maintains an A+ rating with the BBB.
100% of our current management team began their careers as entry-level Sales Representatives because we believe that leadership comes from those within the ranks, individuals that are loyal, hard-working and proven. Erie is a goal-oriented, forward-moving, expectation-shattering company that has based itself on equally prioritizing the idea of enhancement, for both our clients and ourselves.
Our "Veterans Initiative" encourages former U.S. Military to apply!
Thanks again for your interest in Erie, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in our workplace.
Visit us: workaterie.com
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $70,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Are you comfortable being paid based on how well you perform, versus a base salary or hourly rate position?
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)