VIDEO GAME TESTER (current remote but will require onsite at our Testing Lab in Milwaukee in February)
At Experis Game Solutions, we partner with developers and publishers of video games on all platforms to improve testing coverage using the latest technology. We are looking for a Video Game Test Associate to join our growing team where you will utilize the resources provided to us by world-class publishers and technology leaders to build an environment that keeps skillful people happy through challenge and work-life balance. Let's test smarter!!
Do you identify as a gamer?
As a Video Game Test Associate you will work with like-minded, innovative, and fun teams. You'll use your critical-thinking gamer-brain to identify issues within game titles at appropriate times, and then properly communicate them to the development team to steward quality.
- Writing bug reports for a sub-area of a project or test results for an area or test pass.
- Capable of working with development to narrow down bug reproduction cases and scenarios.
- May assist more senior staff with administrative tasks (meeting notes, database clean up, production requests, coaching, mentoring, etc.)
- Provide opinions on fun factor or balance of the game
· Minimum of a High School Diploma. Associates or Bachelors is a plus
· Experience building your own gaming PC is a plus
· Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, especially at our company. Our wide range of backgrounds brings diverse thinking, which, in-turn, crafts better video games through improved test coverage. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Are you an avid gamer?
- What are your favorite genres you like to play?
- What are some of your favorite titles?
- Have you ever participated in any alpha/beta testing?
- Have you ever built your own gaming PC?
- This position is remote until February. If you do not live in Milwaukee or near Milwaukee, are you willing to relocate?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location