Full-timeEstimated: $30,000 - $38,000 a year
- Medical receptionist
- Medical terminology
- Computer skills
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
ealth Management Company of America (HMCA) is seeking a Medical Front Desk Receptionists for a high volume Diagnostic Imaging Center in Staten Island, New York. As a Medical Front Desk Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our patients. As first impressions are lasting, it is imperative that our personnel portray patience, understanding and professionalism.
- 1-2 years experience as a Medical Front Desk Receptionist, preferably in a Medical Office or Imaging Service industry.
- Radiology experience a plus
- Shift, Must be flexible.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Computer skills with emphasis on accuracy of patient demographic information.
- Proficiency with various Microsoft Windows products and Medical systems. Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Strong multi-tasking, planning, organization and execution skill and the ability to work independently as well as a lead a team within the department.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment and different learning styles.
- Help with insurance verifications.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English a plus
We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset. We offer competitive salary and benefits package. Health Management Company of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**No phone calls please
Job Type: Full-time
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)