Cleanbody is a health and wellness company founded by Dr. Diane Angela Fong, ND. Our mission is to empower people with the care, knowledge, and tools they need to achieve and maintain optimal health. We strive to be better in every aspect of patient care, and be a true partner in our patients' healing journeys.
Our company is rapidly growing, and we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced naturopathic doctor to join our team as we grow and expand our program. This is a fully remote, full-time contractor position with competitive pay, perfect for a highly motivated doctor looking for a dynamic, yet flexible work environment. If chosen for this position, you will undergo one-on-one training with Dr. Fong to learn all of the aspects of the Cleanbody Program to be able to fully support our patients and program participants. Learn more about the Cleanbody Program at www.cleanbody.health.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in treating a variety of health conditions, with a particular focus on skin disease (such as eczema and psoriasis), gastrointestinal conditions, hormone imbalances, infertility, cardiovascular and metabolic conditions, and pain management.
- Evaluate and treat patients using naturopathic principles and techniques in a virtual setting
- Develop and implement treatment plans for patients using the Cleanbody protocols and platform
- Collaborate with other health care providers as needed
- Stay up-to-date with current research and best practices in naturopathic medicine
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records
- Contribute to content creation for patient resources
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) degree from an accredited naturopathic medical school
- Valid state naturopathic medical license in a US State and ability to obtain licensure in California, Washington, and other US States
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in clinical practice
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer, cell phone, and reliable internet connection required
- Able to work an 8 hour shift on a West Coast schedule (choose 8 hours between 6am to 6pm PST/9am to 9pm EST)
Additional Desired Traits:
- Passionate about naturopathic medicine and helping others achieve optimal health by addressing the root cause
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience writing blogs and social media posting
- Background in sales or public speaking a plus
- Personal and/or clinical experience with skin disease (eczema, psoriasis, etc.) a plus!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. We offer competitive pay and the opportunity to work with a dedicated team of health professionals committed to improving the lives of our patients. If you are passionate about naturopathic medicine and helping others achieve optimal health, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $8,000.00 - $10,000.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have any personal and/or clinical experience with skin disease (eczema, psoriasis, etc.)? Please explain in detail here.
- Why did you become a naturopathic doctor?
- Why are you looking for a new position? Why does this position appeal to you?
- Are you able to work an 8 hour schedule between the hours of 6:00am to 6:00pm PST? For example, if you live on the East Coast, you can work 9:00am to 6:00pm EST. If you live on the west coast, you can work a schedule of 8:00am to 5:00pm, for example.
- Clinical: 3 years (Required)
- Naturopathic Medical License (Required)
Work Location: Remote