Yotpo is continuing our explosive growth by seeking our first Controller in the US region! As the first Controller here, you will be streamlining existing - and establishing new - processes to ensure that our financials are aligned with the global company policies and long-term organizational goals. Our ideal candidate will have experience in the SaaS industry, building processes, with an expertise in research and analyzing statements and audit best practices.
Yotpo is a leading provider of customer-centric, commerce marketing solutions for disruptor brands like Glossier, THINX, UNTUCKit, ThirdLove and Away Travel. Offering the most advanced solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty and referrals, Yotpo helps commerce businesses accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.
- Supervise general accounting including journal entries, intra-company reconciliations, and the monthly and annual financial closing process
- Identify areas of improvement and establish new processes accordingly, allowing for streamlined global communication and efficiency
- Manage and prepare monthly financial reporting processes; coordinate with finance team abroad to assist in preparing consolidated financial statements
- Assist with tax compliance and reporting, including tax returns, tax provisions, and audits
- Design, document and maintain solid accounting policies, processes, and systems to ensure optimum control of the operations
- Serve as the main point of contact to the day to day financing issues within the NYC office
- Work with the Company's external auditors on quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit
- Potentially assist with M&A
- Assist with financial systems implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA degree preferred
- Experience auditing hi-tech companies
- Prior experience in an accounting position within a high-growth company
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of GAAP
- Experience in preparing financial statements & tax return reports
- High level of English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ERP (especially with NetSuite)
- Very accurate and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with people in financial and non-financial roles, including Executives
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire ( https://www.forbes.com/sites/petercarbonara/2018/08/09/user-generated-content-marketer-yotpo-gets-into-customer-loyalty/ ). No matter how we need to get it done, we're going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob's Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain's New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work ( http://bit.ly/2Aryvcb ). We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo's suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook, Instagram and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.