$250.00 sign-on bonus + Work From Home until COVID - 19 !!!
Games Support Reps are fans of video games and the gaming industry. They’re also passionate about helping people and giving great customer service. They are on teams with other Games Support Rep and report to a Customer Experience Team Manager.
So how does a Games Support Rep make great experiences for players? They:
· establish credibility and rapport with our players
· identify trends, escalate issues, and provide feedback for problems players have
· troubleshoot technical issues for consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
· troubleshoot account issues including billing, security, and restoration
· interact with players via chat, email, or phone
· have a positive attitude when faced with challenges
· use all available information to resolve every player the first time they contact us
· keep player account information and internal information secure and confidential
· work shifts and holidays based on the needs of the team and players
· follow all policies, processes, and procedures in WWCE.
If this role is for you, then you are:
· creative—you strive to bring imagination, original ideas and excitement to everything you do
· a pioneer—you act with the curiosity and courage that it takes to experiment, innovate, and lead
· passionate—you’re at your best when you pursue what you love, and you have fun doing it
· determined—you bring focus, drive, and conviction to your actions
· look forward—you thrive on the journey and are motivated to achieve excellence
· a learner—you listen, have humility, and are open to new ways of thinking
· have a growth mindset—you want to grow as an individual and help our organization thrive
· a team player—you’re committed to others and to the accountability and integrity that it takes to be part of a successful global team.
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
· a minimum of one-year in the customer service industry, preferably a face-to-face, dynamic and independent decision-making environment
· ability to maintain or exceed high quality expectations with every customer interaction
· verbal and written fluency in English(this will be assessed with a typing and writing test)
· comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to changes in processes and tools as they happen
· effective time management skills
· the ability to sit or stand while working at a PC for long periods of the day
· work with large and small teams for continuous feedback and improvement
· ability to interact professionally on behalf of our players at the team, executive, and senior levels of the business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- 1. Are you an online gamer? If so what games do you play?
- Signing bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19