We are growing! UPN is currently looking for Offer Management Analyst located in Kansas City, MO that is interested in growing with us. This candidate is responsible for facilitating sales opportunities by providing the economic structure needed to meet the company’s hurdle rates and/or key performance indicators. Helps with market pricing analysis, monitoring and analyzing projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with Sr. Account Directors and Account Directors on a daily basis to accurately present opportunities for economic review.
- Build and maintain an economic package from beginning to end of every sales opportunity into one excel package.
- Review new and/or current services and assist with pricing strategy.
- Ensure project scope is matching to CRM system and working with key holders to resolve any variances. Also, to make recommendations, assigning tasks and following up to ensure completion.
- Identify and document contract provisions.
- Could require review of contracts and systems, current billing information and prior capital expenditures.
- Maintain an approval log for all opportunities that are submitted to senior management.
- Assist and follow up with all departments during opportunity life cycle to contract completion.
- Distribute via email the new opportunities to be discussed daily and facilitate the morning sales meetings.
- Keep sales specific databases updated throughout the opportunity.
- Provide updates as requested to members of sales or management.
- Attend weekly sales meetings to review potential contracts, organizing them into a useful set of key ideas and identify action items for key holders.
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with sales to facilitate opportunities, while maintaining corporate economic goals.
- Prepare and send final package once contracts have been signed.
- Develop and maintain all economic forms and templates.
- Self- starter and able to execute project expectations with minimal oversight.
- Spur of the moment research requests to support last minute team needs.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
Requirement for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business.
- 1+ years’ experience in financial analysis or related sales support.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
Salary is commensurate upon education and experience. Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity should submit their cover letter and resume.
UPN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
- financial analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kansas City, MO (Required)