ARC is looking for a caring and dynamic full-time Group Facilitator. We are looking for Therapists who have active LMFT, LCSW, or CADAC licensures.
How We Help
Authentic Recovery Center is a dual diagnosis treatment center located in Los Angeles, California. We provide an interdisciplinary therapeutic drug rehab and alcohol rehab designed to address the root causes of addiction.
With an emphasis on evidence-based drug and alcohol treatment methods, our facility offers the advanced clinical techniques necessary for treating both addiction and its co-occurring disorders.
As an ARC Group Facilitator, you will have the opportunity offer therapeutic treatment to clients with incredibly diverse backgrounds. You will be able to leverage all your clinical skills to touch the lives of each of our clients. If you are passionate, caring and eager to see people get better, you’re in the right place.
- Collaborates with Clinical Director and/or Program Director and other professional staff to help develop comprehensive program of therapy, evaluation and treatment.
- Responsible to deliver appropriate topic on scheduled groups.
- Responsible to Complete all Group notes immediately after each group you lead.
- Document all services provided in clients medical record.
- Knowledge of company’s policy and procedures, DSS, DHCS and Joint Commission standards and regulations. Adhere to all regulations maintain accurate and timely client charting in compliance and according to the clinical guidelines.
- Periodically participates in staff meeting, providing training with regard to therapeutic services and, mental health topics.
- Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Director including but not limited to meeting with clients individually for support.
This is a full-time salaried position. Tuesday to Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM or Saturday to Thursday. ARC has four different facilities all within a few blocks of each other. Must be able to float between facilities if needed.
- Group facilitator must be licensed or certified (LMFT, LCSW, PsyD, or CADAC) in the state in which they are applying.
- Must maintain license and certification required by state law in good standing.
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, physical examination/medical history check, and TB test. Must have valid CA. driver’s license and liability insurance if driving personal vehicle on our property.
- Must maintain in force throughout term of this agreement professional liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- Paid sick time, vacation days and paid holidays
- 401k with employer match (Traditional/Roth)
- Life insurance and disability coverage (short-term/long-term)
- Supplemental benefits including FSA, HSA, and Pet Insurance
- Opportunities for additional certifications and education
Job Type: Full-time
- group facilitation: 1 year (Required)
- drug and alcohol treatment: 2 years (Required)
- MFT, LCSW, PsyD, or CADAC (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Weekends required
- Day shift