Fully funded startup in Miami Florida is seeking the following positions to develop a .Net Framework, cloud-based 3-tier solution. Detailed requirements including mock webpages and database schema are nearing completion and the focus is shifting to code development and testing.
Senior SQL Server Database Administrator. Hands-on experience with SQL Server implementations including design, security, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance, optimization and support. Ownership for database layer and experience with Azure and onsite infrastructure environments is required or demonstrated.
These positions offer qualified candidates the potential opportunity to be hired as “early on” permanent employees with benefits, profit sharing and equity ownership options.
Our business model is not focused on inventing new hit or miss technology but rather on targeting existing and consistently profitable private companies who see a strong return on investment when leveraging our software. We optimize profits though process design, automation and intelligence, using state-of-the-art technology. We expect to release the product in 2018 to the initial targeted industry.
Lead and perform hands-on database administration duties for development of a .NET C# SQL Server Azure SaaS application marketed to various industries in the US and abroad.
- Consult with .NET developers on database design and optimization
- Lead Azure Database Cloud as a Service implementations and operations
- Create data schema on SQL Server 2016
- Generate SQL statements and stored procedures
- Lead development of automated data migration from other product databases
- Maintain and operate SQL Server development, test and production environments
- Database monitoring and troubleshooting
7+ years of relevant SQL Server database administration experience, ideally including development life cycle and Azure cloud services. Additional experience including:
- Working in a .NET environment, ideally C#
- PowerShell scripting
- Triggers and error handler development
- Logging design and management
- Work is onsite. This approach is required to reduce development cycle time through optimal real-time communication between all parties. In addition, this provides the best opportunity for principal owners to assess your abilities to contribute in the immediate term and toward future needs of the company.
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (with flexibility of +/- 1 hours).
- Offices are centrally located in Miami, Florida, with shortest travel distance to all areas in Miami-Dade County and approximately 8 miles to Broward County line.
- No travel is required for these positions. However, at a future date we expect to have positions requiring travel, and as early founding members, you should be able to choose to travel on occasion to assist in sales and/or onsite implementations.
- US citizens and qualified residents only.
Benefits to Joining Our Company Early
- You will work directly with the principal owners, who are self-made with varied ownership interests and including early technology startups.
- Monetary Risk/Reward. As a talented technologist you will be seeking the opportunity to invest your well-earned skills on a total annual compensation plan which is expected to exceed market-based salary or hourly rates.
- Personal Reward. You will be a key contributor and learn much more than technology, for you will also be a business person making decisions for the company.
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year